The Suburban Republican Women’s Club, Federated (originally known as the Greater Seminole Republican Women’s Club) was chartered in March 1971.
We are affiliated with the Florida Federation of Republican Women (FFRW) and the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW), a network that makes up over 100,000 women throughout the country who support Republican candidates and issues at all levels of government.
- TO promote an informed electorate through political education and activities.
- TO increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active participation.
- TO facilitate cooperation among Republican Women’s Clubs in the State of Florida.
- TO foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections including non-partisan elections.
- TO support objectives and policies of the National Federation of Republican Women , the Republican National Committee, the Republican Party of Florida, the Florida New Federation of Republican Women and to work for the election of the Republican Party’s nominees.